Women around the world are strong and resilient. They live out their stories often in the midst of complex and messy circumstances. They pray, work hard, persevere and love in the middle of uncharted territories of life, work and ministry.
At SheLives we love to bring encouragement by sharing stories of brave and beautiful women from around the world, but we also emphasize the truth that stories don’t have to be imported they are already in a given locality.
We provide a platform for women to share their stories and consider this as one of the first steps to their empowerment, ability to find their voice, and embrace their true identity in Christ.
SheLives comes alongside women with concrete ways to equip them in the area of their leadership skills such as: building teams, coaching for resilience, dealing with and initiating change, balancing work and life, building their lives and business on biblical values.
In the last 12 months SheLives connected, equipped and listened to many precious stories of women in Zambia, Colombia, Malaysia, London, Cambridge and across the USA.
- Cliff College – Accredited Certificate Course for Women in Leadership
- London – Secret Life of Female Entrepreneurs run in partnership with Christian Aid
- Lee Abbey London – Seminar for international community of women
- Cambridge – Day Workshop for women in marketplace at C3 Church, Cambridge
- Sheffield – Seminar for women with the network of Methodist Churches
- Singapore – AGM of Trinity Annual Conference WSCS
- Malaysia – Meeting women from across different church networks
- Rwanda – Working with female entrepreneurs
- Brazil 2020 – a launch of our 6 month program: I have a V.O.I.C.E
- Kuala Lumpur – AGM of Methodist Women Society (TBC)
“We are all united in our experiences and stories. Connect with the story in you and turn it into a song.” Joanna Williamson